Hamilton lloyd and Associates IBS Project Manager jobs vacancyNigeria 2012
Job Title: IBS Project Manager
Manages the development and/or implementation of a company’s services. Coordinates departmental or cross-functional teams, focused on delivering new or upgraded existing sites. Manages projects from inception to completion (or transition), including tracking and evaluation of project performance. Ensures that projects are completed on time, within budget, and within accepted quality metrics. Participates in project review and status meetings, and communicates project status. Utilizes approved forms and project management methodologies to ensure maximum project effectiveness. Motivates project team to ensure optimal performance. May assist in the development of business plans, strategies, and approaches to take advantage of business opportunities.
- Managing Project Planning, Implementation-IBS & RF-Engineering
- Conducts needs assessments and requirements gathering.
- Assists with the definition and development of project scope, objectives, detailed plans, budgets and metrics for projects. May define the project scope, objectives, and metrics projects.
- Monitor execution throughout the project to ensure all obligations are being met.
- Responsible for adherence to program plan and budgets for projects. Recommends corrective actions and implements agreed upon changes.
- Recognizes potential risks and takes action or escalates appropriately. Proposes alternatives to resolution or mitigation.
- Participate in proposal preparation, statements of work and specifications, and estimation of costs.
- Procures internal resources and may assist with procurement of external resources.
- Liaison between internal and external teams.
- Manage basic vendor relationships.
- Participates in communications and/or negotiations with internal or external clients.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Receives general instructions on routine work, new projects or assignments.
- Works on a variety of problems of moderately complex scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors
- Customer Interface Internal/External
- Builds productive working relationships internally and externally.
- Primary intra-organizational with occasional inter-organizational and external customer contacts on routine matters.
- Contributes to the fulfillment of projects and organizational objectives.
ProfileIn respect of the ideal candidate profile:
- Technical understanding of technologies such as Broadband, GSM / WCDMA / CDMA, In-building Solution, RF Design and Active / Passive RF components.
- Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues. Certification in project management.
- Experience in project management.
- Graduate Engineer in Electronics & / or Telecommunication.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Telecom industry and IBS projects in particular.
- Experience using Microsoft Office and Windows applications
- Experience in identifying project process improvements and tracking progress
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2012
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only qualified candidates that fit the job description will be contacted. Please ensure you read Job description carefully.