Client Technical Specialist jobs vacancy at IBM Nigeria 2012
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Client Technical Specialist
Job ID: STG-0541649
- The IBM Storage Sales Specialist is responsible for developing Storage Brand/Product solutions that address client’s business needs (both industry and business) and delivers client value while supporting Storage brand specific business strategies.
- Maintains strong relationships with executives and influencers in the IT and Line of Business organizations in these accounts.
- Thoroughly understands the client’s business, including their organization, financials, competitiveness in the market, and business issues.
- Creates solutions which are tailored to client’s business needs and integrates the brand capabilities and competitiveness in a way that is valued by the customer and superior to the competition.
- When necessary, understands and navigates IBM to identify and acquire critical resources needed to develop the best solution for the client.
- Thoroughly understands and applies IBM strategies and offerings for the Storage brand.
- Promotes Storage brand capabilities to develop a winning solution which addresses the client’s unique business needs.
- Maintains an understanding of the client’s industry and how the client’s business fits within it.
- Understands IBM Storage brand/product capabilities in order to develop winning solutions that deliver client value propositions, are tailored to the client’s specific business needs, and are superior to the competition.
- Is aware of IBM’s methods and models used in the solution and can articulate their value to the client.
- Ensures that the solution design and delivery team has considered the appropriate methods and models in the customer solution.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 4 years experience in Unix Brand Sales in the Region
- At least 3 years experience in Implementing Account/Territory Planning
- At least 4 years experience in Leading Channel Development
- English: Fluent
- At least 5 years experience in Unix Brand Sales in the Region
- At least 4 years experience in Implementing Account/Territory Planning
- At least 5 years experience in Leading Channel Development
Application Closing Date
27th December, 2012
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online