Nestoil Plc aviation Manager jobs vacancy in Port Harcourt Nigeria 2012
Nestoil Plc is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Aviation Manager
Job ID: 028
To plan, direct, and coordinate all aviation activities within the Organization, ensuring compliance with FAA regulations and Company Policy on HSE.
Key Result Areas Main Activities and Responsibilities
1.) Aircraft Records
Maintaining aircraft maintenance records, keeping current with inspection schedules , safety requirement on aircraft and ensuring compliance with Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
Manages the maintenance staff and other aircraft employees, provide schedules and administer business operations
3.) Due Diligence
Keeps current on policies, standards, procedures and laws regulating aviation.
4.) Flight Scheduling
Scheduling maintenance and repairs of aircraft and ensuring piloting crew prepare for flights as efficiently as possible
Directs the scheduling of the aircraft and leasing of aircraft from contractors as required.
6.) Budget Planning
Prepares budgets, maintains budgetary controls, and determines purchase of supplies, materials, etc.
- Minimum of 2.2 in any Bsc or B.Eng with speciallty in Aviation
- Pilot license and completion of flying time(is an added advantage)
- Minimun of 5+ years in a similar role
- Concern for order, quality and accuracy
- Organizational awareness
- Analytical thinking
- Conceptual thinking
- Organizational commitment.
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills, including the ability to anticipate tasks, set priorities, meet deadlines, and function smoothly under strict deadlines and shifting priorities
- Ability to think strategically and to envision and balance.
- Knowledge of the state and federal laws, rules, and regulations related to flying aircraft, and licensing requirements related to aviation schools, instructors, flying clubs, and airports.
- Knowledge of aviation safety requirements and enforcement
- Strong communications skills to work across departments and with various levels of management.
Application Closing Date
17th December, 2012
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should please send CV with subject tagged “Aviation Manager—028″ to: