Drilling Engineer jobs vacancy at EarthStream Nigeria 2012
EarthStream is a specialist global recruiting business dedicated to the energy, resources & environment sectors that is uniquely positioned to understand the interplay and increasing convergence between these sectors. We specialize exclusively in the energy, resources and environment sectors with our capability in providing staff across a range of technical, engineering, scientific and commercial disciplines. The recruiters in each of our industry specific divisions understand the unique skills and requirements of each vertical sector and where to find the best people in that field. With operations in five continents we have the coverage and experience to service our clients and candidates anywhere in the world.
Our Client – Independent Oil & Gas company with operation in East and West Africa as well as the Middle East.
Job Title: Drilling Engineer
Job Code: HQ00001185566
- Preparation and execution of Drilling, Completion and Workover programmes which delivers an efficient operation, safeguarding health and safety of personnel, the environment and the integrity of the company assets for both Mobile and Platform operations.
- HSE weekly operations reporting.
- Identify, prepare AFE and order long lead equipment for Drilling, Completion and Workover programmes.
- Preparation of casing designs for upcoming Exploration and Development wells.
- Daily Operational Drilling Engineering Support to on-going operations.
- AFE preparation.
- Cost estimation for potential Exploration wells.
- Ensure completion of End of Well reports.
- Plan and Prepare for Continuous Improvement Workshops and close out of actions.
- Participate in Morning Calls, HSE and Continuous Improvement sessions.
- Ensure DCR compliance with Well Examiner for Planning and Execution.
- Providing mentoring to less experienced engineers.
- Attend rig based pre-spuds as required.
- Performing post-analyses performance.
- Participation in contract Tender and evaluation process.
- Participation in Service Company Auditing
The Candidate :
- Bachelors Degree with a minimum of 8+ years extensive experience working on jack up, deep water projects ideally in Nigeria or Africa.
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2012
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online