Chief Operating Officier (COO) jobs at Trinicle Nigeria Limited Nigeria 2012
At Trinicle, great emphasis is made on the need for all to work diligently in order to achieve set targets. Diligence is a persistent and hard working effort to get something done efficiently. It entails working hard and smart. Diligence brings incredible results. It also means thoroughness, carefulness. Diligence is a learnable skill which requires determination, smart work effort, proper planning and prioritization.We are currently recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officier (COO)
- Oversee the day to day running of the company’s Operation Department including its branches nationwide
- Design and formulate strategies to ensure smooth and efficient service delivery to our clients.
- Actively seek industry information on how to improve the running of the company’s operations.
- Report directly to: the MD/CEO
- Minimum of 2 years direct experience in the same capacity in office equipment industry.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2013
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CV to: