Babcock University Teaching Hospital Radiographers, Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians jobs vacancy Nigeria 2012
Also, the College will include an African Medical Research Centre where missionary-minded researchers shall render selfless services in finding solutions to various diseases that are depreciating the value of health on the African continent.
Applications are required from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions:
1.) Radiographers (with skill in use of CT Scan, MRI and fluoroscopy)
Candidates must possess
- A degree in radiography registrable with the radiography council.
- NYSC certificate or certificate of exemption with at least 2 years cognitive experience and current practising license.
Candidate must possess:
- A degree in pharmacy registrable with the Pharmaceutical Council of Nigeria
- NYSC certificate or Certificate of exemption with at least 2 years cognitive experience and current practising license.
3.) Pharmacy Technician
- Work under the pharmacist to care for the patients in the hospital.
- They shall assist in the stock management drug dispensing and client education.
- Candidates must possess pharmacy technician certificate from a reputable institution.
- 2 years post qualification experience.
Application Closing Date
16th December, 2012
Method of Application
Applications and curriculum vitae should be addressed to:
The Chief Medical Director,
Babcock University Teaching Hospital, Ilishan-Remo,’
AND sent electronically to:
firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
All shortlisted candidates are to come with 10 copies of detailed curriculum vitae and credentials and 1 recent passport-size photograph.
In addition, applicants should request their references to forward reference letters on their behalf directly to the Chief Medical Director, Babcock University Teaching Hospital.