Shift Manager jobs vacancy at PZ Cussons Nigeria 2012
We are currently recruiting for the Position of:
Job Title: Shift Manager
Location: HPZ – All States
- Lead the shift to achieve operational excellence in the key performance indicators(OEE, LTAs, Conversion cost, Quality defect, Absenteeism)
- Drive improvements in the shift through effective leadership of the team thereby creating a conducive atmosphere for innovation.
- Ensure that packing hall operates according to world class standards-safety training ,TPM, Housekeeping, Shift changeovers, Plant utilization, etc.
- Train his team members whenever necessary and ensuring effective skill development through out the shift.
- Ensure Proper documentation of all key KPIs including training records.
- Ensure that necessary templates for monitoring plant output and other performance criteria are updating regularly by the team.
- Check all aspects of wastages and losses which impact negatively on departmental overheads and offering corrective actions to mitigate these.
- Champion Margin improvement activities in the department.
- Lead by example and showing the way in the use of PPEs resumption times, behaviour under stressful conditions, weekend attendance, compliance with the Organisations procedures, etc.
- Provide regular update of Short Interval Control(SIC) log sheet and enforce corrective actions to address issues arising from packing hall operation on a timely basis.
- Ensure full observation of all MPL processes in the packing hall and encouraging the direct reports to do same.
- Ensure full availability of all packing machines at all times to ensure optimum production rates in packing hall are sustained.
The Right candidate must
- Have a minimum qualification: BSc (Chemical engineering, Mechanical Eng,Materials Eng), or any other relevant Engineering or Management Discipline.
- Must be good on Microsoft Office – Excel & Word
- Have a strong communication skills.
- Be very good in handling numbers/figures.
- Have the ability to spot improvement opportunities fast.
- Have good time management skills.
- Have good interpersonal, leadership and technical Skills
- Have a CAN DO attitude, exhibiting our core values – COURAGE, ACCOUNTABILITY, NETWORKING, DRIVE and ONENESS.
Application Closing Date
28th December, 2012
Method of Application
Qualified and Interested candidates should
Click Here To Apply Online
Note: When the Page Opens, Select all States and Click Show Vacancies
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.