Standard Chartered Bank SCB Way Champion nigeria 2012
We are recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: SCB Way Champion
Job ID: 362828
A SCB Way coach plays a pivotal role in transforming SCB’s sales culture, process and performance. A SCB Way coach is a leader, an ambassador, a teacher, a mentor, and an implementer to the programme. A coach drives sales performance through instilling right sales discipline, imparting the right sales skills, and cultivating the desired culture.
SCB Way coach is a fast track position for high performers. Success in this role leads to many subsequent career opportunities.
The position requires up to18 months full-time commitment; there should not be additional BAU responsibilities during this period.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
LEADERSHIP & IMPLEMENTATION
- Work with Country Champion to map out country implementation plan
- Champion and convince frontline of SCB Way vision, mission, and purpose in every coaching interface
- Drive sales performance through right behaviour & conversation skills
- Impart SCB Way sales tools, process, management discipline
- Teach SCB Way needs based conversation skills
- Plan, prepare resources and setups for implementation
- Provide on-the-job assistance and problem solving
- Motivate and encourage right behaviours
- Instil right SCB Way values and culture
- Develop sales managers and frontline skills
AMBASSADORIAL & COMMUNICATION
- Connect branches/sales teams to country/group
- Promote SCB Way
Qualifications & Skills
- A Good Knowledge Of The Bank’s Products, Services And Policies.
- Good Service Skills/Etiquette/Personal Presentation
- Good Knowledge Of Bank Cash Related Policies
- Bsc Form Any Recorgnised University.
- Relevant depth of experience in the industry
- Sound knowledge and understanding of CB products and services
- Good understanding of relevant products and services in Premium and Private Banking
- Sound understanding of all business guidelines and compliance requirements and issues
- Strong people management skills
- In-depth understanding of key business driver in dedicated geographical market(s) with sound understanding of legal, political and economic situation/framework
- Deep understanding of cultural ethnic and religious market conditions
- Proven personal network into relevant client segments
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Senior manager in sales. At least 8 years sales management experience
- Strong credibility amongst frontline staff
- Role model in achievement of sales through customer-focused approach
- Proven track record in ability to coach & galvanize team performance
- Strong motivational personal traits; influential by nature
- Strong implementation skills: can “roll up sleeves” and get things done
- Ability to connect and communicate convincingly with frontline.
Application Closing Date
16th December, 2012
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: When the page opens, at the Location drop down, select Nigeria – SCB and click Search, then click SCB Way Champion