Director of Works and Services jobs at Federal College of Education Nigeria 2012
Job Position: Director of Works and Services
Salary Grade - CONTIDESS 15
- Overall control of the Works and Service Department.
- Formulating divisional strategies to achieve the institutional goals.
- Planning and controlling the technical activities of the Works Department.
- Advising the Provost/CEO on the acquisition, operation and maintenance of all College assets.
- Preparing the Works Divisions Budget and exercising Budgetary control.
- Keeping an inventory of all College vehicles and mechanical items.
- Responsible for maintenance, security and upkeep of all College vehicles and generating sets.
- Supervisions of all staff in the Division.
The applicant for the Post of Director of Works and Services should:
- Posses a good first Engineering or Architectural degree in the relevant field(s) from recognized University with at least 18 years cognate experience or a Masters Degree with at least 15 years cognate experience.
- Must be fully registered with recognized professional body(ies).
- Must be ICT compliant.
Application Closing Date
14th January, 2012
Methods of Application
Application should be submitted in fifteen (15) copies with their Curriculum Vitae, giving the details in the following order:
- Full names, surname underlined.
- Date and Place of Birth
- State of Origin/Local Government Area.
- Marital Status.
- Current Post Address, including Telephone Numbers and E-mail Address
- Educational Institution Attended with Dates.
- Academic/Professional Qualifications obtained with Dates.
- Membership of Professional Association/bodies.
- Previous Employer(s) and Post held with Dates
- Present Employment, including Present Status an Salary
- Names and Address of Three Referees who are to forward confidential reports on them. Such referees should be able to attest to the candidate’s claims of administrative capacities as well as their characters.
- Report of Medical Fitness (from a Government Hospital).
All Applications should be submitted in sealed envelope to:
The Office of the Provost,
Federal College of Education,
P.M.B. 3045, Kano.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.