Mechanics (Heavy Duty Vehicles), Secretary to President/CEO jobs in a Leading Dredging Firm Nigeria 2012
Vacancies: Mechanics (Heavy Duty Vehicles), Secretary to President/CEO
Our client is a growing and Leading Dredging Firm that specializes in sand mining, dredging, reclamation, shore protection and canalization and, is currently expanding info Oil/gas and Aviation industries. With business operations and offices in Bayelsa State and Abuja, Nigeria, our client is looking at increasing its workforce in line with the changing trends in its operating environment. As a result, our client is currently seeking to engage the services of dynamic, intelligent and knowledgeable individuals to fill the following vacancies/ positions:
Position: Mechanics (Heavy Duty Vehicles)
Summary of Duties
- Carry out preventive and remedial maintenance on modern electronics based heavy-duty caterpillar like dozers, excavators, wheel loaders, C9, C16, 3508 Engine and others caterpillar machines, Iveco and MAN Diesel machines.
- Carry out periodic end scheduled maintenance of equipments to minimize wear and tear and prevent damage.
- Perform work as outlined in repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Familiarity with and ability to use state of the art diagnostic tools such as ET and SIS in fault diagnosis, analysis and resolution.
- Communicate with the parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Document all work performance.
- Experience in heavy duty caterpillar mechanics and other heavy engines like Iveco Truck and Man Diesel trucks
- Minimum of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or other relevant training with 3 years minimum experiences in a similar position.
- Experience in similar company where heavy-duty machines are utilized is an added advantage
- Computer literacy
- Good reporting skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Position: Secretary to President/CEO
Summary of Duties:
- Travel with Group President for business trips
- Perform secretarial and other administrative duties
- Schedule and manage Group President’s desk
- Prioritize and organize business operations of the Group President.
- Manage the Group President’s calendar in order to ensure that no appointment is missed.
- Minimum degree in Management, Business or Arts
- A minimum of 3 years experience
- Not above 32 years, must be good looking and always well presented.
- Smart & Articulate
- Must be courteous
- Excellent Typing skills
- Organizational skills
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and respect for people from different cultures
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send detailed CV, two most recent best photographs and cover email with the position applied for as subject/title to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Submission Deadline: 7th December 2012
Please indicate job reference in the mail smokers, need not to apply. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.