Obafemi Awolowo University Admission for Diploma Course in Local Government Studies jobs vacancies Nigeria 2012
Admission into Diploma Course in Local Government Studies 2012/2013 Academic Session
Applications are invited from suitably-qualified candidates for admission into the Diploma Course in Local Government Studies in the Faculty of Administration of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
Faculty of Administration
1. Local Government Studies -Two Academic Years
The objective of the Diploma in Local Government Studies is to assist the government of the Federation in providing adequate and well trained manpower for the Local Government System. The course will seek to strengthen the understanding of participants in the disciplines basic to government and introduce them to the key modem methods and techniques of effective management.
3.) Admission Requirement
- Applicants for the Diploma in Local Government Studies are require to be serving Local Government Officers on Grade Level 06 or 07 with relevant qualification and administrative expertise;
- Applicant must have obtained a minimum of four credits including English Language at the Senior School Certificate Examination or its equivalent.
4. Method of Application for the Proqramme
Prospective candidates should apply for Applications forms with a remittance of Five thousand Naira (N5000.00) certified Bank Draft and addressed to the Bursar, Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife.
5. Closing Date of Entry
All completed Application Form should be returned to the Principal Assistant Registrar, (Admissions) not later than 11th January, 2013.
6. Entrance Examination date for prospective candidates will be announced later.
Bank Drafts should be obtained from any of the branches of the following banks in the Country
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc;
- Skye Bank of Nigeria Plc;
- Wema Bank Plc;
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc;
- Mainstreet Bank Plc;
- Obafemi Awolowo University Microfinance Bank Limited, Ile-Ife;
- Stanbic IBTC Bank;
- Access Bank Plc.