Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd Project Manager jobs vacancy Nigeria 2012
Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Project Manager
Function name: Supply Chain
- Manage simultaneously various projects within Project Engineering department as required, including technical validation and preparatory activities (like RFAs, tenders, LPOs, authorities,).
- Supervise projects and hand over to internal customers.
- Lead the planning and implementation of project.
- Facilitate definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Manage project budget.
- Manage project resource allocation.
- Plan and schedule project timelines.
- Provide direction and support to project team quality assurance.
- constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- B. Eng. Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineeringion with at least 6 years experience.
- Proven track record in dealing with projects.
- Ability to apply technical knowledge to determine problems and appropriate solutions.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with other personnel including plant teams, vendors, contractors, peers and superiors.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Good presentation skills. Results focused, with excellent planning and organising abilities.
- Customer-service focused, with a cross-functional approach.
- Sound financial awareness, and experience managing budgets. Flexibility to work outside normal working hours when required. Demonstrated leadership & influencing skills.
- Ability to read, interpret and apply information from files, drawings, catalogues reports and manuals.
- Excellent knowledge & application of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power-point etc)
Application Closing Date
5th December, 2012
Method of Application
Qualified and Interested Candidates should
Click Here To Apply Online