Manager, Collections jobs vacancy at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria 2012
We are recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: Manager, Collections
Job ID: 362634
Job Function: Technology & Operations
To monitor the day to day processing/delivery of Collection services and ensure adherence to service standards.
Ensure all transaction initiated in the ASYCUDA/Paydirect and RCMS platform are processed within agreed SLA
To ensure compliance to internal procedures, operational controls and regulatory requirements in the processing of all electronic payments and collections
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Organize work flow to achieve maximum productivity.
- Handle customer enquiries, exceptions and irregular cases in accordance with agreed service standards
- Escalate any issues which cannot be immediately resolved to Head CMO
- Comply and monitor Key Control Standards.
- Ensure adequate filing of transaction documents prior to storage.
- Ensure strict adherence to reporting schedules & escalate exceptions to head CMO
- Ensure compliance with money laundering policies and procedures
- Ensure strict implementation of Group policies on KYC
- Ensure direct report take proper custody of security documents
- Represent the bank at the regular Central Bank, Customs Duty, FIRS and NESS meetings
- Problem resolution with the Regulatory Authorities (CBN,NCS, FIRS and NESS-COBALT)
- Daily Remittance of duty collections to the CBN
- Weekly Remittance of NESS fees to the CBN
- Weekly Rendition of NDCC returns
- Monthly Returns of collections to The Customs Controller General
- Liaise with the Regulatory Authorities (CBN, Office of the Accountant General, Nigeria Customs, FIRS, NESS) for the resolution of all issues identified.
- Ensure RCMS Direct debit and virtual accounts transactions are processed within agreed SLA
- Ensure that procedures for other Government Collection products are implemented.
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum 5 years banking experience in operations
- Sound knowledge of basic banking operations
- Understanding of CBN Forex regulations relating to trade and exchange.
- Sound knowledge of SCB payment and collection policies.
- Supervisory skills.
- Good communication and PC skills.
- Good Analytical skills
Application Closing Date
12th December, 2012
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: When the page opens, at the Location dropdown, select Nigeria – SCB and click Search, then click Manager, Collections