Senior Manager Architecture, Manager Land Survey jobs at Railway Property Management Company Limited Nigeria 2012
Vacancies: Senior Manager Architecture, Manager Land Survey
As a follow-up to the recent recruitment, Railway Property Management Company Limited, a Subsidiary of the Nigeria Railway Cooperation requires suitable candidates to fill the under listed vacancies for which suitable candidates could not be found during the last recruitment exercise.
Position: Senior Manager Architecture on GL. 13
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. Architecture or equivalent qualification with minimum of Second Class Lower from a recognized institution with at least 9 years post qualification cognate experience.
- Membership of NIA and registration with ARCON are essential
- Experience with a commercial construction company and added ability to use CAD Systems will be of added advantage.
Position: Manager Land Survey on GL. 12
- B.Sc. Land Surveyor or its equivalent qualification with a minimum of Second Class Lower from a recognized institution with at least 9 years post qualification post cognate experience.
- Membership of NIS, registration with SURCON, computer literacy and ability to work independently are added advantage.
How to Apply:
Type written application accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae (CV) and photocopies of all relevant credentials should be sent to: The Advertiser,
P.M.B 2418, kaduna not later than 9th January 2013.
Candidates who had previously submitted their applications to the organization still need to re-apply if they wish to be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview and the company will not entertain any question from any candidate not invited.