Chief Risk Officer/Head (ERM) jobs in an Insurance Company Nigeria 2012
As part of our transformation agenda, we are seeking the services of people who are humble, smart and hungry for success in a bid to create a world class insurance services provider
Position: Chief Risk Officer/Head (ERM)
The Chief Risk Officer Shall
- Be responsible for establishing the risk culture throughout the company.
- Submit a periodic report to the senior management and to the Board on key aspects of the operation of the Risk
- Management Framework and significant risk exposures.
- Report any significant breaches of risk management policies or risk limits and any material loss incidents, and address all material risk classes as well as considering the overall risk profile.
- Ensure tot risks are managed within the risk appetite of the entity.
- Ensure that business lines comply with risk parameters and prudential limits established by the board
- Ensure that the entity’s risk management processes are properly documented and adequate awareness created amongst all staff id promote risk management culture across the organization.
The right candidates must
- Have sound appreciation of Enterprise Risk Management
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the Mowing areas: Risk management; Finance; Science; Statistics;
- Engineering etc.
- Have Risk Management Certification / Graduate of a top-quality intensive risk management Course
- Have sound understanding of insurance industry
- Have considerable experience in insurance business and relationship management
- Have minimum of 10 years in financial industry
- Have Leadership and Relationship Management skills
- Have Excellent Analytical Skill
- Have Good Presentation and communication Skills
- Have Problem solving skills
All successful candidates must
- Possess strong analytical minds and pay attention to details
- Excellent leadership, verbal, written communication and computer skills
- Be excellent team players, with drive and great interpersonal skills
- Be able to cope with change, to be flexible and handle uncertainty
- Possess strong presentation skills
- Be able to make sense of issues, identify and solve problems and “think on one’s feet
- Be result oriented
- Be able to maintain appropriately directed energy and stamina, to exercise self-control and to learn new behaviours
- Possess ability to exhibit tact and diplomacy in negotiations
- Demonstrate ability to effectively prioritize and execute task in a high-pressure environment
- For all leading role, relevant training from leading business schools would be a clear advantage
How to Apply:
All interested candidates should visit our
Website www.guineainsurance.com to apply
Not later than 11th December, 2012