HR Business Partner Hammakopp jobs vacancy at Nestoil Plc Nigeria 2012
Nestoil Plc is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: HR Business Partner Hammakopp
Job ID: 034
- This role is responsible for Partnering with managers and functional executive to ensure the business has the organizational and human capability to achieve their current and future business objectives through the development and implementation of sound, practical and proactive human resources strategy, policies and practices.
- This role will actively participate as a thought leader in driving business performance.
- This position would involve management responsibility and strategy setting at a business function level.
- A significant degree of executive / leadership interaction is expected at the business and HR levels.
1.) HR Strategy
- Consults on the human resource implications of business strategy and issues (e.g. capability and readiness of the organization and individuals, communication, reward/recognition).
- Develops and implements integrated HR plans to support business strategy.
- Has strategy setting responsibility for HR which includes input to the functional and building of the HR plan.
2.) HR Functions
- Manages a variety of technical HR areas (e.g. Leadership, retention, performance management, compensation, organization restructuring, change management, benefits, staffing and Employee Relations).
- In coordination with HR team, delivers tools and techniques to enable managers to coach their staff and drive organizational performance.
3.) Training and Development
- Drives focus on development, training and retention of talent in an environment that values diversity and inclusion. Selects, trains, evaluates and motivates talent.
- Establishes objectives consistent to achieve business unit plans.
- Proactively defines talent needed to address future workforce needs.
4.) Organizational Development and Management
- Drives cultural transformation and focuses on fully aligning the systems, practices, measures, rewards and leadership expectations to support the desired culture.
- Actively involved in strategy setting for Human Resources as required on new program / policy design.
- Provides thought leadership for organization design, restructuring and re-engineering efforts.
- Actively involved in business communications (e.g. methods, timing, audience, content).
- Works collaboratively as a key member of the senior leadership team and Executive Committee.
- Undertake special projects as required.
- 6+ years of work experience within human resources
- Must Have (apart from the above):
- Concern for order, quality and accuracy
- Organizational awareness
- Analytical thinking
- Conceptual thinking
- Organizational commitment.
- Influencing and communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- Highly motivated and the ability to work under tight deadlines
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2012
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should please send CV with subject tagged “HR Business Partner Hammakopp – 034″ to: firstname.lastname@example.org