Senior Assistant Registrar, Tutor/Lecturer (Prosthetics/ Orthotics) jobs at National Orthopaedics Hospital, Igbobi-Lagos Nigeria 2012
Vacancies: Senior Assistant Registrar, Tutor/Lecturer (Prosthetics/ Orthotics)
Applications are invited from qualified candidate to fill the following positions in National Orthopaedics Hospital, Igbobi-Lagos:
Position: Senior Assistant Registara (Federal College of Orthopaedic Technology) Ref: SARFECOT/008
Salary: Conhess 11
- Candidates must possess a good honours degree from a recognized institute of higher learning plus at least 9 years cognate experience, or a holder of a Master degree from a recognized institute of higher learning with at least six (6) years cognate experience.
- Candidates must also possess the NYSC discharge certificate or exemption certificate.
Position: Tutor/Lecturer (Prosthetics/ Orthotics) Ref: LEC/009
Salary: Conhess 8
- Candidates must possess a B.Sc degree in Biomechanics or Bio-Engineering or Biomedical Engineering from a recognized university plus three years post qualification experience.
- Possession of Master degree will be an added advantage. Or B.Sc in Prosthetics/ Orthotics or Orthopaedic Technology from an ISPO recognized institute, NYSC discharge certificate or exemption certificate.
- Candidates must be registered with the Medical Rehabilitation Therapists Board (MRTB).
Condition of Service:
The condition of service including the fringe benefits are as applicable in the Federal Public Service.
Method of Application:
Interested candidates should forward three (3) copies of their letter of application attaching to each, photocopies of certificates and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) as follows:
(i) Name in full.
(ii) Place and date of birth.
(iii) Current contact address and Telephone number.
(v) Marital status.
(vi) State of Origin, (Attach Evidence)
(vii) Local Government of Origin.
(viii) Secondary and post secondary education including dates
(ix) Qualifications obtained with dates.
(x) Statement of experience including full details of previous and present employment.
(xi) Post applied for.
(xii) Names, addresses and telephone numbers of three (3) Referees (who should either be a Solicitor, Clergy or Top Civil Servant).
N.B: All candidates for professional posts must possess Evidence of Current Practicing License.
Candidates are to please address their applications directly to:
The Medical Director,
National Orthopaedic Hospital,
P. M. B. 2009, Yaba – Lagos.
All applications should be submitted in the Office of the Head of Administration on or before 22nd November 2012 with the Reference Number written on the top left hand corner of the envelope. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.