Web Developer, Principal Architect jobs vacancy at Sokoto State University Nigeria 2012
Vacancies: Web Developer, Principal Architect
Sokoto State University is a new conventional degree awarding Institution whose motto ‘it all begins here’ depicts the concept of education as a determinant of progress and societal advancement
It visions to become world-class institution that produces globally competitive graduates who can advance economic development am are prepared to meet challenges of the millennium.
It is in this regard that the University wishes to engage suitably qualified applicants to fill the following positions that will commence academic programmes in the 2013/2014 session:
(Management Information Department (MIS))
Position: Web Developer
- Applicants must hold Masters, Bachelor degrees/HND in Computer Science/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or any relevant qualification plus years of cognate experience.
- S/he must possess professional relevant certificates e.g. MCITR CPWA, MCNE.
(Physical Development and Maintenance Department)
Position: Principal Architect
- Applicants must have Masters, Bachelor Degrees or HND as the case may be in related fields. Applicants should also have knowledge of relevant Architectural/Engineering/Building designs and son ware as additional qualifications.
- Applicants should provide evidence of registration with ARCON, NIA or COREN
- S/he must have required years of cognate experience.
- Proficiency in Computer is also required.
Method of Application:
Interested applicants should submit their applications and up-dated Curriculum vitae to include contact mobile phone numbers, and e-mail address through the University’s e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by courier to
Sokoto State University,
Not later than 31st December, 2012
For academic positions these are open to Nigerians and expatriates.
Salary and Condition of Service
The salaries and conditions of service are as applicable to the post appointed for in Nigerian Universities as approved by Sokoto State Government and the Governing Council of the University from time to time.