Senior Information/Protocol Officer, Principal Coach jobs vacancy at Sokoto State University Nigeria 2012
Vacancies: Senior Information/Protocol Officer, Principal Coach
Sokoto State University is a new conventional degree awarding Institution whose motto ‘it all begins here’ depicts the concept of education as a determinant of progress and societal advancement
It visions to become world-class institution that produces globally competitive graduates who can advance economic development am are prepared to meet challenges of the millennium.
It is in this regard that the University wishes to engage suitably qualified applicants to fill the following positions that will commence academic programmes in the 2013/2014 session:
Position: Senior Information/Protocol Officer
- A good degree in Mass Communication is required.
- S/he must have years of cognate working experience,
- Applicants must also have a good knowledge of Microsoft office tools, excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Applicants must be able to work under pressure, use own initiatives and work with minimal supervision.
Position: Principal Coach
- Must have relevant degrees in related fields.
- S/he should have good understanding of tertiary institution environment and the interrelationships which make the system efficient and effective in or to achieve best practice.
Method of Application:
Interested applicants should submit their applications and up-dated Curriculum vitae to include contact mobile phone numbers, and e-mail address through the University’s e-mail email@example.com or by courier to
Sokoto State University,
Not later than 31st December, 2012
For academic positions these are open to Nigerians and expatriates.
Salary and Condition of Service
The salaries and conditions of service are as applicable to the post appointed for in Nigerian Universities as approved by Sokoto State Government and the Governing Council of the University from time to time.