Secretary, Drivers jobs vacancy in a Reputable Firm in Nigeria 2012
Vacancies: Secretary, Drivers
Our client is a Firm Multi-Disciplinary Professional delivering consistent world class quality services, creating physical developments and mentoring talents.
A recent merger process driven by the desire to increase their market share and expand business horizon has created exciting opportunities for resourceful and results driven individuals to join the team in the following positions:
- The role of this position is to provide general administrative and logistical support in ensuring the smooth operations of the company.
- This role would include responsibility for all aspects of office document management; organizing the records of the company using an easy to access and understandable system.
- The post holder will also coordinate logistics as may be delegated by the Office Manager.
- Our ideal candidate would possess at the minimum, a Higher National Diploma or a Degree in Secretarial Administration or any of the Management Sciences.
- He/she would be expected to have 3 years experience working in a formal and structured work place; experience with documents management systems and demonstrate ability to work on multiple-task concurrently and under pressure.
- This position will be responsible for the safe driving of the firm’s vehicles and staff.
- The Driver will ensure cleaning/proper maintenance of vehicles in compliance with safe driving standards and company rules and procedures; ensuring the vehicle is fueled in time for trips and the proper management of the fuel supply for vehicles in the fleet.
- The ideal candidate would have a valid driving license, at least 3-5 years experience of professional driving experience in the employment of a formal /corporate organization.
- The individual must be able to work under pressure and demonstrate a high sense of responsibility, maturity and personal integrity.
The firm offers attractive salary package and benefits. Salaries for each position depends on the candidates skills and experiences but are highly negotiable
Candidates interested in any of these positions should send their CV’s and expression of interest letter (as email attachments please) to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th November, 2012.