Secretaries and PAs jobs vacancy in a Leading Conglomerate Nigeria 2012
A Leading Conglomerate requires experienced Secretaries and PAs. The position will attract very competitive salary package.
Position: Secretaries and PAs
- HND/BSC in Secretarial Studies or other relevant discipline
- Not less than 32 years of age
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi- task
- Minimum of 10 years as a Secretary of which at least 5 years must have been spent as PA/ Secretary to MO/CEO of a Blue-Chip Company.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office
- Proactively manage the diary of the executive office, making and confirming appointments and ensuring all necessary paperwork is prepared relating to those appointments /meetings.
- Review of internal and external documents for executive action.
- Draft internal memoranda and external communication.
- Ensure up to date information is available on the activities of the office always.
Method of Application:
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume, possibly with a scanned passport photograph, on or before 29th November, 2012 to: email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted.