Office Manager, Architects jobs vacancy in a Reputable Firm Nigeria 2012
Vacancies: Office Manager, Architects
Our client is a Firm Multi-Disciplinary Professionals delivering consistent world class quality services, creating physical developments and mentoring talents.
A recent merger process driven by the desire to increase their market share and expand business horizon has created exciting opportunities for resourceful and results driven individuals to join the team in the following positions:
Position: Office Manager
- This position would have significant responsibility for ensuring the firm’s office and operations are coordinated in a seamless manner.
- This would include managing staff, developing budgets, coordinating logistics and general administration of the day to day operation of the company.
- The ideal candidate would have a minimum first degree in the Social or Management Sciences and would possess at least 5 years experience reflecting a rich blend of skills in book Keeping/accounting, office management, oral communication in the English language and marketing.
- The preferred candidate would be a warm personality with demonstrable mastery of the English Language and contemporary human resource management approaches and systems.
- The primary responsibilities of this position are to implement and manage client briefs covering a diverse range of projects beginning from receiving client briefs /instructions to the production of detailed designs and the supervision of projects in line with agreed timelines and specifications.
- The ideal candidate would have a Masters degree in Architecture from a recognized institution and be licensed to practice as an architect/registered with ARGON.
- In addition, such a candidate would possess minimum 4-6 years experience in architectural practice-and be an excellent designer with demonstrable ability to come up with architectural designs under very tight time schedules.
- Skills in 3-d modelling and animation / high level competence in the use of AutoCAD and other design software will be an advantage.
The firm offers attractive salary package and benefits. Salaries for each position depends on the candidates skills and experiences but are highly negotiable
Candidates interested in any of these positions should send their CV’s and expression of interest letter (as email attachments please) to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th November, 2012.