Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is set to revalidate and update the list of applicants. In furtherance of its objectives of undertaking a comprehensive organizational structural review and improvement in its operational capacity. In view of the above, interested candidates are hereby advised to apply; meanwhile those who applied earlier can update their applications accordingly.
INEC Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Engineers II (Civil, Mechanical, Structural, Electrical and Building)
Salary: GL 08
Location: All states nationwide
- Fault Finding.
- Articulation of Possible Remedies.
- Supervision of Work Processes.
- Routine Maintenance.
- Other assignments that may be assigned to the officer.
Educational and Professional Qualifications
- B.Engr. in field specified
- Evidence of NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Professional Certificate and Computer literacy is an added Advantage
Application Closing Date
6pm by November 30, 2012
Method of Application
All applicants wishing to apply should:
Click Here To Apply Online
- You must first REGISTER and then APPLY.
- Make sure you have your MOBILE PHONE available. You will need this to complete your REGISTRATION.
- Please only apply if you meet these qualifications.
- You can only apply for ONE VACANCY.
- Candidates should apply in areas where they are domiciled and should expect to be deployed in such areas if successful. Please note that the application is free of charge.
- Please ensure you provide accurate information. Providing inaccurate information is grounds for immediate disqualification.
- You must have successfully submitted your Application by 6:00pm on FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2012.