Confidential Secretary/Personal Assistants, Accountants jobs vacancies at Sokoto State University Nigeria 2012
Vacancies: Confidential Secretary/Personal Assistants, Accountants
Sokoto State University is a new conventional degree awarding Institution whose motto ‘it all begins here’ depicts the concept of education as a determinant of progress and societal advancement
It visions to become world-class institution that produces globally competitive graduates who can advance economic development am are prepared to meet challenges of the millennium.
It is in this regard that the University wishes to engage suitably qualified applicants to fill the following positions that will commence academic programmes in the 2013/2014 session:
Position: Confidential Secretary/Personal Assistants
- Candidates for these positions must possess a minimum of Bachelor’s degree/HND or equivalent in relevant field and at least two years of cognate experience.
- S/he must have a good knowledge of MS Office tools, Secretarial duties and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and must be able to maintain office and work environment and improve office systems
- Applicants must have Bachelor degrees, HND or its equivalent in related field as the case may be.
- S/he must have cognate years of experience.
- S/he should have relevant professional qualifications such ICAN, ANAN.
- Applicants must be proficient in Computer
Method of Application:
Interested applicants should submit their applications and up-dated Curriculum vitae to include contact mobile phone numbers, and e-mail address through the University’s e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by courier to
Sokoto State University,
Not later than 31st December, 2012
For academic positions these are open to Nigerians and expatriates.
Salary and Condition of Service
The salaries and conditions of service are as applicable to the post appointed for in Nigerian Universities as approved by Sokoto State Government and the Governing Council of the University from time to time.