Architect II jobs vacancyat INEC Nigeria 2012
In furtherance of its objectives of undertaking a comprehensive organizational structural review and improvement in its operational capacity, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is set to revalidate and update the list of applicants. In view of the above, interested candidates are hereby advised to apply; meanwhile those who applied earlier can update their applications accordingly.
INEC Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Architect II (GL 08/ 09)
- Fault findings
- Articulation of possible remedies
- Supervision of work processes
- Draft and minor design of projects.
Educational and Professional Qualifications
- M.Sc Arch / B.Arch / HND in Architecture
- Evidence of NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Professional Certificate and Computer literacy is an added Advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- You must first REGISTER and then APPLY.
- Make sure you have your MOBILE PHONE available. You will need this to complete your REGISTRATION.
- Please only apply if you meet these qualifications.
- You can only apply for ONE VACANCY.
- Candidates should apply in areas where they are domiciled and should expect to be deployed in such areas if successful. Please note that the application is free of charge.
- Please ensure you provide accurate information. Providing inaccurate information is grounds for immediate disqualification.
- You must have successfully submitted your Application by 6:00pm on FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2012.