Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
We are recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: SME/Wealth Management Trainer
Job ID: 358418
Job Function: Human Resources
- Ensuring that relevant and cost effective training activities take place to support CB business objectives in the country.
- Ensuring that quality of service rendered to customers across all touch point meet standards Direction and management of Service Quality, Learning and Consumer Bank training in the respective Business
- Facilitation – Execute and deliver development programs to improve and enhance competency levels in Learning & Consumer Banking.
- Administration – Co-ordinate and administer training and development activities for CB and help in the administration of CB Academy.
- Partner in roll out of key initiatives – Roll out key training programs critical to bank and business requirements.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Training Logistics Planning – Plan the training calendar delivery logistics.
- Training Delivery – Development of the sales forces across all sales units
- Ensuring Training Effectiveness – Responsible for collecting feedback on training programs.
- MIS generation and report generation – Maintaining a comprehensive MIS of the delivered and regular reporting of the same would be a key deliverable of the role holder.
- Programs – Develop and update all relevant on-going & proposed CB training materials and programs in conjunction with the relevant business unit.
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum of 6 years experience in the banking and training/consulting industry
- A first degree in any discipline
- Hands on experience in and a thorough knowledge of Learning & Consumer Banking operation procedures
- Knowledge of computer software and CBT techniques
- Training methodology and practice
- Good knowledge of the Bank’s direction and strategies
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Quality of a change agent
- People management skills
In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required.
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2012
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online