Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
We are recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: Client Relationship Officer
Job ID: 360758
Job Function: Consumer Banking
To acquire, deepen and grow Priority Banking customer relationships through effective relationship management . Focusing especially on the analysis and satisfaction of Priority customers personal finance and investment needs.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Achieve branch overall profitability target
- Actively grow the Priority & International Banking segment through New to Bank customer acquistion
- Implement and execute regular sales activities to generate business for the segment
- Increase customer satisfaction and service quality as per established standards
- Lead generation through organised sales presentations to groups and organisations
- Solicit referals from other parts of the group as well as busines referals to other business units
- Maintain excellent customer experience and grow customer loyalty
- Portfolio growth
- Grow product holdings per customer
- Grow the number of customers signed on to alternate channels
- Resolve customer complaints within the expected time frame
- NIL fraud
- Dormant account reactivation
- Improve the branch and segment NPS scores
- Consistently adhere to local and international regulatory standards
Qualifications & Skills
- Strong Banking and Financial Institutions sales experience.
- University graduate with strong academic credentials
- Sound knowledge of banking products and services, banking procedures, local laws and regulations
- Excellent financial market knowledge and competitive awareness
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Team player who shows initiative and assertiveness
- Sales driven
- Strong customer service orientation
In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required.
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2012
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online