Job Title: Accountant
- Experience in accounting system development, statement reporting, and setting up of accounting rules end procedures.
- Setting-up and implementing cast centers.
- Applying and maintaining the Chart of Account at well at the multiple ledgers .
- Monitoring the implementation of accounting standards in the corporate policies and procedures on site
- Controlling and co-coordinating his subordinates accounting activities and carrying out other accounting duties such as checking journal vouchers, purchase costing, payroll preparation, trial balance, P&L, balance sheet, cash flow, stock entries. etc.
- Performing end of period closings
- Minimum of 3 years working experience
- Knowledge of accounting software
- Ability to take daily sales log at the quarry
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2012
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send application letter and CVs to:
17 Jim Nwaobodo Street,
Apo Legislative quarters,
Or to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidate shall be contacted.