Graduate Contact Center Agent at Touchstone Network Company Limited Nigeria 2012
Touchstone Network Company Limited is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Contact Center Agent
Department: Customer Care
Shift: Shift work involved
A newly opened dynamic and high-tech Contact Centre has vacancies for several Agents in Abuja. Office hours are 24/7 so ability to work shifts which may include weekends and public holidays is essential. At times the work will be high pressured; therefore Candidates must be dedicated, hardworking and disciplined people who will not allow religious and social activities to interfere with their work. This includes not making and receiving personal phone calls during office hours or receiving visitors or absenting themselves from their desks outside of official break times. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
Essential skills profile includes:
highly computer-literate, intelligent, fast learner, good communicator (written and verbal), enjoys and is good at customer service and problem solving. There may be occasional need to fill-in for the Front Desk Officer so people-facing skills are a plus.
Contact via Phone, Text, Fax, Email and Social Media with our Clients’ Customers to receive, process and respond to Information, Enquiries, Complaints and Orders, as well as provision of basic Technical Support for products. Logging all communication with Customers in a database, follow up and resolution of issues.
May include all or any of the following:
- Sales & Marketing, Research, Interviews, Report production; ICT and or Product Technical Support.
Ideal Qualifications & Experience
- Degree or HND in any Subject or relevant working experience
- proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and other software applications
- Knowledge of one or more Computer Operating Systems (Microsoft, Macintosh, Linux, Unix)
- good data entry/keyboard skills
- knowledge of administration, financial and clerical processes
- customer service and or sales experience
Any or all of the following will be an added advantage
- six months or more experience in a call/contact center environment
- knowledge of call/contact center telephony and technology
- knowledge of sales principles and methods
- knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- knowledge of Accounting and Finance principles and practices
- knowledge of Statistics. Copied from: hotnigerianjobs.com
- experience of Market Research and Survey techniques including interviewing
- experience of General Technical and or ICT Support
- Computer Help Desk Experience
Good working conditions and terms of employment. After successfully completing the probationary period, payment will be commensurate with skills and experience.
Application Closing Date
12th December, 2012.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online