Contact Center Supervisor jobs vacancy at a Telecom Company Nigeria 2012
At Touchstone Network Comapny Limited, we put our clients first. Our world class services will make your organization better. We can provide a wide range of services to organizations such as Manufacturers, Distributors, Banks, Insurance and Telecoms Companies as well as MDAs. You may well have talked to one of our team before and just didn’t know it!
We are currently recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: Contact Center Supervisor
Department: Customer Care.
A newly opened dynamic and high-tech Contact Centre has a vacancy for an Agent Supervisor. Office hours are 24/7 so ability to work evenings, weekends and public holidays should the need arise is essential. At times the work will be high pressured; therefore Candidates must be dedicated, hardworking and disciplined people who will not allow religious and social activities to interfere with their work. A high level of Computer-literacy, Intelligence and problem solving, communication, organization and management skills are also required.
Ensure good Customer experience by:
- Managing and directing all aspects of incoming and out going Contact Center operations including complaints and technical issues, implement review and improve Contact Centre policies, procedures and standards.
- Meet all organizational functions and standards for the Contact centre.
- Help Recruit, Train and Supervise Contact Centre Agents.
- Develop and monitor quotas for service volume and timeliness.
- Track call volume and report discrepancies. Implement Business Strategy,
- Find solutions to improve the Contact centre and increase Profitability.
Ideal Education and Experience
- Degree or HND in any Subject or relevant working experience
- 10 years or more work experience of:
- Administration and Management in a highly computerized environment
- Knowledge of one or more Computer Operating Systems (Microsoft, Macintosh, Linux, Unix)
- relevant computer applications experience
- customer service experience
- excellent ability to handle stress
- experience of work in a fast paced environment
- problem solving experience
- data entry/keyboard experience
- MBA/Masters Degree/Post-Graduate or Professional Qualification
- Knowledge of call/contact center telephony and technology
- 2 years or more experience in a call/contact center environment
- knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- sales management knowledge
- Computer Training experience
- Accounting and finance knowledge
- Statistics knowledge
- marketing knowledge
Good working conditions and terms of employment. After successfully completing the probationary period, payment will be commensurate with skills and experience.
Application Closing Date
12th December, 2012
Method of Application
Qualified and Interested Candidates Should:
Click Here To Apply Online