Leventis Foundation Technical Skills Training Programme in Agriculture Nigeria 2012
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and The Nigeria Employers Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with The A. G. Leventis Foundation (Nigeria) ltd/Gte will be conducting a one-year technical
skills training programme in agriculture in the following areas: Livestock Production, Crop Production, Agric. Engineering and Mechanization, Rural Enterprise Development
This programme aims at training and equipping youths with vocational and entrepreneurial skills in the afore mentioned areas and promoting Private Sector Model in Vocational and Technical Skills Training.
Candidates must fulfill the following conditions among others
- be between 18 and 35 years of age
- Must have completed the Junior Secondary School
- Be prepared to undergo written, oral and physical test prior to final selection
- Be Prepared to return to farm and/or serve within the agro.allied sector of Nigerian Economy upon completion of training.
- Be able to speak, write and read English
- Be physically fit and willing to work hard.
Test Day: 17th November, 2012
Venue: Leventis Foundation (Nig) Agric Training School, llesa, off International Breweries Road, Imo, IIesa, Osun State,
How to Apply
Interested Candidates should submit a hand written application, two (2) recent passport photographs and photocopies of credentials addressed to:
Leventis Foundation (Nig)/ Osun State
Agricultural Training School, Imo, P.M. B. 5074 llesa, Osun State.
Note: Candidates should come with original of their certificates for sighting and are required to make arrangements for their transportation and accommodation during examination. Successful candidates will be eligible for an oral interview and fitness test, hence this exercise might extend to the next day
Application Deadline 10th November, 2012