Discovery Cycle a global network of experienced professionals, academics and consultants assembled to provide world-class knowledge-based services globally. Discovery Cycle operates through its Global, National Partners and Associate Consultants with diverse experiences across the six continents within the Discovery Cycle Ecosystem.
We are recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: Project Manager
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support in development of overall implementation plans and strategy, including target markets and marketing strategy, choice of service providers, and implementation partners;
- Daily oversight and reporting on performance to partners and service providers undertaking various aspects of stoves supply and distribution;
- Monitoring and reporting on project implementation performance against plans for each specific stove project;
- Management and accounting of local revenues and expenditures;
- Supervision of fieldwork of periodic third party monitoring and verification of stove use and corresponding greenhouse gas emissions reductions (carbon accounting);
- Supervision of ongoing baseline fuel consumption studies and stove efficiency tests.
Application Closing Date
12noon on Friday, October 19th, 2012
Method of Application
Interested candidates should please apply on the website: www.discoveryng.com or send their CV’s to:
email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info Call: +2347039654349