Client Services Officer jobs vacancy at WFO Advisor Limited in Nigeria october 2012
WFO Advisors Limited is a member of the WFO International, an association of independent firms of accountants and business advisors. From just being an accounting firm, we are gradually evolving into a fully integrated resource centre with the capability of advising growing companies and charities on all aspects of their business needs.
We work with organizations within the commercial, governmental and non-governmental sectors and offer services across Audit, Tax, Advisory and Accounting Outsourcing Services through our offices in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja.
WFO Advisors Limited is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Client Services Officer
The Client Services Officer (CSO). Reporting directly to the Client Services Manager (CSM), the successful candidate will work to develop and maintain the firm’s brand equity.
- Responsible for designing templates for proposals, Company brochures, business cards using creative, innovative, novel, unique concepts and approaches.
- Part of Client Services team responsible to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
- Responsible for professionally done, attractive literature and promotional materials and publications which present our services in a professional manner.
- Responsible for brand building, liaising with agencies, preparing press releases, organizing promotional activities.
- Interacts with all functional divisions, outside design, pre-press, print and materials suppliers to ensure that the assigned customer specific projects are executed to high company quality standards and completed on time.
- Ensures development of consistent color standards.
- Update Company marketing activity reports, website etc. as requested daily, weekly, etc
- Maintaining the Office Telecoms
- Performing administrative functions, including acting as the Front Desk Officer, in addition to any other office duties as assigned.
Qualification and Requirements
- A good HND (Upper Credit) or Bachelor’s degree (Second Class Upper) in any course.
- 3-5 years experience (preferably in a service industry) and knowledge of graphic design/branding and website design.
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc
- Excellent communication and presentation Skills, with good attention to detail.
- Highly creative with strong styling sense.
Application Closing Date
19th October, 2012
Method of Application
Suitable Candidates should send applications containing detailed curriculum vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating position applied as subject of email
Note: Visit our website (www.wfointernational.com) for more information