Registrar at Health Records Officers’ Registration Board of Nigeria jobs
The Health Records Officers’ Registration Board of Nigeria invites applications from suitably qualified candidates from both Public and Private sectors for the post of a Registrar of the Board.
Qualification and Experience
- The Candidate must be a qualified Health Records Officer/Health Information Manager, registered and licensed by the Board.
- Must be a fellow of the profession.
- Must not be less than fifteen (15) years post qualification experience.
- Masters Degree in Health Information or relevant higher qualification would be an added advantage.
- Candidates below the post of Chief Health Records’ Officer (CHRO) need not apply.
- Secretary to the Board
- Administrative Head of the Board’s Secretariat
- Convene meetings of the Board on the instruction of the Chairman or any Committee of the Board
- Printing, publishing of the register and its review as necessary
- Any other general duties as assigned by the Board
The Registrar as the Chief Executive Officer of the Board enjoys an appointment of four (04) years, renewable for another term based on satisfactory performance.
Salary and Conditions of Service:
Applicable to the Chief Executive Officer of the Federal Parastatal.
Method of Application:
Interested candidates should submit twenty-five (25) copies of their application with current Curriculum Vitae stating the following: Full Name; Current contact address; Telephone numbers and e-mail; Date of birth and Marital status; Local Government and State of Origin; Educational qualification; Schools attended with dates; previous employments indicating post held with dates; names and addresses of three (03) Referees. All credentials must be attached to the Curriculum Vitae. The Referees must submit their letters of recommendation directly to the Board.
Interested candidates should submit their Applications in a sealed envelope marked
“Application for the post of Registrar” on the top hand corner, addressed to:
The Ag. Registrar,
Health Records Officers’ Registration Board of Nigeria B, Harvey Road,
Yaba – Lagos.
And should reach the secretariat of the Board on or before 10th April 2012.